It seems actress Lindsay Lohan is struggling in rehab after the doctors cut her off from Addreall. The 26-year-old actress is completing her 90-day stint at the Betty Ford Clinic in California. And her friends are worried that she is lacking energy, reports femalefirst.co.uk. A source said: "Lindsay just doesn't want to be there. She was forced to go to Betty Ford by the judge instead of going ...
Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Ghulam Nabi Azad and Minister of Health Switzerland Alain Berset held a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of World Health Assembly at Geneva with the aim of giving further impetus to cooperation in the field of healthcare. Speaking on the occasion, Azad said that friendship between India and Switzerland goes as back as Independence of India, ...
Bhavuk Sharma Bajagain, 30, a medical doctor by profession, is often busy with his patients in the emergency ward of Kathmandu Model Hospital, one of the more reputable hospitals .In the morning, Bajagain also teaches and shares his medical experience with students in two different local medical institutions."I am very happy and satisfied when I see my patients relieved of pain after ...
Free State - The Free State is considering a forensic probe into alleged abuse of privilege by state doctors doing private work, health MEC Benny Malakoane said on ...
A recent report suggest doctors put an end to their relationships with pharmaceutical companies. Although the relationship between pharmaceutical companies and doctors is widely accepted, researchers from Oregon State University, Oregon Health & Science University and the University of Washington suggest breaking those ties is beneficial to patients. The report "Breaking Up is Hard to ...
80.6°F Mostly Cloudy
Ivan's Childhood (Ivanovo detstvo) [DVD]
Especially in Western culture, the term childhood comes laden with heavy associations--particularly innocence, comfort, and a strong sense of safety. As the poet Edna St. Vincent Millay described it, Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. Thus, it is telling that director An ... ...
State health officials have developed a tool to help providers decide when they need patient authorization to share treatment records as California builds an electronic highway for medical information. State health officials have developed a tool to help providers decide when they need patient authorization to share treatment records as California builds an electronic highway for medical ...
Gil Bickel is chairman of St. Louis Arch Angels, an investor in BacterioScan. St. Louis-based BacterioScan Inc., is in the middle of a $6 million funding round, according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The biotech company is led by St. Louis entrepreneur and managing director at Warson Capital Partners Dana Marshall. And, so far the group has raised roughly ...
Bryan Roberts of Venrock joined the board of directors at Palo Alto's ConsultingMD. Consulting Medical Associates Inc. in Palo Alto has raised $10 million in venture funding. The company, known as ConsultingMD, makes technology to collect and digitize medial records and connects patients with doctors. It got the money from Venrock, which put Bryan Roberts on ConsultingMD's board as part ...
Via Christi Health is eliminating about4 percent of its work force in Kansas. Via Christi Health is taking drastic measures to offset volume declines and continued declines in operating margins. Those measures, CEO Jeff Korsmo says, include the elimination of 350-400 positions, or about 4 percent of Via Christis work force in Kansas, and 4 percent reductions in the salaries of 35 senior ...
Geneva, May 21. (BNA) -- On the sidelines of the 66th Assembly of the World Health Organisation (WHO), Health Minister Dr. Sadeq bin Abdulkareem Al-Shehabi and his accompanying delegation, met here today with the Executive Director of the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS) Michel Sidib and discussed with him areas of joint cooperation. During the meeting, Michel Sidib ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Holiday Inn South Beach, Miami Beach
Located on the beach and equipped with a number of resort facilities this good standard 3 star Holiday Inn is ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Raleigh TimesRaleigh Times: Raleigh News Report in online newspaper format
The Raleigh Times is essentially a local Raleigh newspaper, but with a national and international perspective, designed to provide readers with a one-stop shop for Raleigh, national US, regional, and world news coverage, weather and sports information, with live updates on breaking business stories, and what's happening in the financial markets.
The biggest advantage we have is that we are an online newspaper, which means we are constantly refreshing our stories as more and more information comes to hand. Often when a story breaks the initial details are sketchy.
We and our sources around the world work hard to gather more information, verify facts, and provide a perspective of the major stories. Expert opinion often accompanies our articles to better inform readers, and provide a more complete understanding
of the news we deliver.
Financial markets and business reports are regular features as we pin down what's happening, and constantly refresh stock market indice readings, dollar currency rates, and breaking business news reports. Our world sports coverage is a priority, as is our regional news.
We like to think if you're looking for breaking news out of Raleigh, North Carolina, the United States, or the world, you'll look for it first at the Raleigh Times.
Voting is on for 28 seats of the North Cachar Hills Autonomous Council in Assam today.
Over 1,21,000 voters are eligible to seal the political fate of 138 candidates. The Congress has fielded 28 candidates. The BJP has its candidates in ten constituencies. Nineteen former insurgent leaders are also in the poll fray.
Meanwhile, security has been intensified across Dima Hasao District to conduct free and fair polls.
Thirteen additional companies of para-military force and Assam Police battalions have been deployed. Ninety Six polling stations have been identified as very sensitive and 66 as sensitive. Counting of votes will be held on May 24. (ANI)
- Climate change after cosmic impact may have wiped out wooly mammoths
- Venus Jupiter and Mercury will dance in spring twilight
- Jared Leto on Thirty Seconds to Mars Personal New Album and Ignoring Critics
- Pizza from a printer NASA to spend $125000 funding 3D food production project
- No drugs alcohol found in Newtown gunman source says
- Tudor Doeren takes different rivalry approach than Fedora
- NCSU UNC confident heading into ACC Tournament
- F-V teacher earns national award
- Site for 180-foot Weddington water tower selected
- Deputies Lincoln man filed phony theft claim
- Enhanced contract payments for Australian cricket eves
- Simon Cowell to be flanked by 3 female judges in new X Factor season
- Afghan women getting jailed for moral crimes
- 72 pc women experience constipation bowel problems during pregnancy
- Do men behave better than women while traveling
- Ignoring warnings North Korea continues to fire projectiles
- Actavis buying Warner Chilcott in $8.5bn deal
- New business jet Challenger 350 launched by Bombardier
- Moscow safer than New York Russian minister
- Shocking lawsuit claims NY high schools admissions policy racially biased
- Okoye starts hard work
- ESPN making significant layoffs
- Thunder star Durant donates $1 million for Oklahomas tornado relief
- Kraft Positive reports on Gronks surgery
- Reilly My top 20 NFL coaches
- Lindsay Lohan struggles in rehab
- Indo- Swiss bilateral meet held at Geneva
- China-trained medical doctors doing fine in Nepal
- FState MEC warns doctors
- Breaking up physicians and pharma ties could improve care report says
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Raleigh Times headlines delivered to your inbox.
- High Quality Core Services Drive Proposed Budget
- Charlotte buzzes with Hornets return tonight
- Nostalgic Coca-Cola mural uncovered in Durham
- A Nonviolent Army of Love Rises in North Carolina to Face Down Rightwings Assault on Progress
- Appeals court blocks workers comp settlement